we are hiring for our client .
Direct Company Payroll job.
- Develop a plan to build a subscriber base through network tie ups with various, corporate, social organizations, and marketing initiatives
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound subscriber management.
- Meet prospective clients; execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and generate interest for sales opportunities.
- Follow up with prospective clients, corporate houses.
- Should be expert in closing deals.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecast and reporting on market situation and competition.
- Participating in conference, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Working with the Operations team to ensure clean data is activated.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
- Recruiting, training and deploying sales team to conclude subscriber registration as per plan..
- Directing and organizing the sales team on daily basis.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout India.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems.
- Developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team.
- Set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Experience in corporate sales, business development, customer service and / or management. Must have demonstrated abilities to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service,
- build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Number of vacancies 1
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Years Experience 4-6 years
- Educational Qualification MBA/PGDM