Dear Candidates ,
we have immediate opening for the post of Pharmacy Manager at JSS Hospital Mysuru. Interested Candidate can send there resume at [email protected] . Please find the JD below for your reference.
|JOB TITLE||Pharmacy Manager – DRUG CENTRE|
· Manager Drug Centre will contribute to the overall efficient oversight and management of the pharmacy department that is located within the hospital.
· Will plan, organize and implement necessary pharmacy policies and regulations, as needed in consultation with In-charge- Drug Centre.
· Investigates reports of incidents, medication errors and patient complaints. Resolves problems or makes recommendations for action.
· Communicating policy and procedure updates to pharmacy staff and other departments when necessary.
· Will maintain liaison relationships with medical and nursing staff to improve drug usage and therapeutic outcome.
· Preparing work shift for the staff (Rooster), Train the new Staff, Supervision of existing staff, provide work direction to the staff.
· Maintain a communicable and healthy relationship with patient & patient attenders if they are unable to get any drugs or any other pharmacy related queries.
· Arrange PTC & Purchase committee meetings in consultation with In-charge Drug Centre, Hospital Administration & JSSMVP.
· Assist in planning and implementing hospital Pharmacy improvements.
· Coordinating and resolving all operational issues in pharmacy.
· Coordinating the receipt of quotations from different company (Mfg.) for the better rates and selection of good quality Pharmacy related Products.
· Inventory levels management of medicine according to hospital requirement. *Maintained the quality of pharmacy standard & services. * Minimize the expiry level of medicine in hospital Pharmacy. * Maintain & upgrade the Pharmacy Policy and Protocol.
Inventory Management at Pharmacy main store: inventory Days, supplier lead time, material consumption pattern, non-moving, near expiry and expiry.
· Monitoring indents from pharmacy & all hospital departments, coordinating the purchase of medicines with Stockists/ vendor for the supplies.
· Monitoring the Non applicable drugs for Credit Patients.
· Will coordinate budgetary needs for pharmacy services.
· To compile statistical data and prepare reports relating to operating costs and services rendered.
· Analyze Monthly P & L Reports, Cash flow, Tally, Credit sales with Accounts dept.
· To coordinate in reviewing and reporting all performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, and other issues affecting all pharmacy personnel in consultation with In-charge Drug Centre.
· To co-ordinate with Clinicians /Consultants, other Depts of hospital, Pharma Stockists /Vendors, MRs, Pharma group directly to maintain a balance relation between all to bring maximum business in an efficient way.
· Over all maintenance of the department & make Dept a Profit Centre.
· Any other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Number of vacancies 1
- Salary Offer As per company Standards
- Address Mahathma Gandhi Road, Mysuru-570 004, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Manager
- Years Experience 8 to 20 years
- Educational Qualification B.Pharma, M.Pharma
- Text Area field Looking candidates with good experience in Pharma Department as Manager / Incharge with minimum 7 years of experience