The Client Partner (CP) is a strategic member of the Business development team. A senior member of the team with domain expertise in the field of Healthcare, the CP would work with top clients alongside the Healthcare business development team, with the objective of driving enhanced value through deepened engagement led by a detail understanding of the clients business and challenges and opportunities facing the clients business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- CP to engage with the top clients across Healthcare verticals
- Engage with the senior most levels at the clients end and develop a strategic understanding of the clients business – the challenges in the business and the opportunities for growth
- Leverage domain understanding and, if needed, conduct market research, to get insights and consumer trends to understand the problem
- Create marketing solution basis the understanding and insights, leveraging media assets, to address the challenges in the clients business
- Position BCCL as a Strategic partner to clients to offer solutions spanning across the sales funnel to drive growth and ensuring demand generation for media consumption.
- Through strategic engagements, deepen the BCCL relation with the clients and maximize the share of clients marketing spends. Play for the share of Marketing spends and move beyond the share of print spends
Qualifications and Background:
An MBA from a premier B School with 17-20 yrs experience across top national brands.
The 17-20 yrs experience should be in the field of Sales and Marketing, of which 10+ yrs should be in the Healthcare/ Pharma industry.
Should have handled Marketing and P&L roles and should have developed an in-depth understanding of the Healthcare/ pharma business and consumer buying behavior.
An analytical bent of mind and should have been exposed to Marketing and Consumer Research and run programs based on insights thrown up by research.
Exposure in a matrix organization having handled P&L roles and having worked with cross functional teams will be an added advantage
A self-starter, high motivated and a well-read will be essential for this role.
Number of vacancies